Your footy obsessed little one can create their very own Footy Player puppet just the way they want – like their favourite AFL star, the team they play for or let their imaginations take over and create their very own design.
Then its time to colour in their own Footy Ground Puppet Show back drop, pop it up on the wall and they’re ready to put on a show for everyone!
* Footy Player Paper Puppet kit (blank and ready to be personalised)
* A3 sized Footy Ground colour-in Puppet Show Backdrop
* Easy to follow instructions (includes both pictures and words for your little one to follow)
* Mess Mat (yep we’ve thought of this for you!)
* PVA Glue stick (just enough for the activity – not to cover the house!)
* Paper Stick to hold puppet up to hours of play
* Custom glue dot designed to make sure above stick stays put
* pencils/markers to colour in the puppet and back drop – I’m sure you have plenty already
* imagination – this is a DIY pack after all – we’ll leave that up to your little one!
ZZ*Totz Founder, Hollie, is a Designer & a Mum and her Mum is a Teacher so our packs have been created to fit kids attention spans and include multiple educational elements as well as a whole lot of fun. Whilst creating and playing your kids will be working on their:
– hand eye coordination
– following instructions
– story telling
– role playing
As well as experiencing – self expression, freedom of choice, creativity, independence and play all whilst engaging their imaginations!
Yes we love what we do and hope your kids do too.
All our kits are hand-made and have an approx 3-5 days production time from placement of order plus delivery time. If your order is urgent please email email@example.com letting us know the date they are required.
Designed, manufactured and packed in Melbourne, Australia, from recyclable materials.
ZZ*Totz from a Mum with an idea to encourage kids to make things with their hands, imagine and have some fun!