Our Scissor Cut Puppet Kits are for the older kids – those that are up to or getting ready to use scissors. They have been designed to be full of fun but also a great way for the kids to work on their scissor cutting skills.
The kids can put their character together and then put on a puppet show, write the screen play for the show or a story about their character, go outside to play – the activities are endless. And all without a screen in sight!
This kit will take the kids between 15 to 30 minutes to create depending on their skill level.
They are great for an at home activity but also for classrooms and school holidays programs!
* Dracula Paper Puppet pieces cut out sheet
* Instructions (easy to follow including both pictures and words for your so one to follow at their reading level)
* Mess Mat (yep we’ve thought of this for you!)
* PVA Glue stick (just enough for the activity – not to cover the house!)
* Paper Stick to hold puppet up to hours of play
* Custom glue dot designed to make sure above stick stays put
– puppet pieces are printed on 125gsm paper – thin enough for easy cutting but thick enough to withstand all the gluing your kids can give them
– person cutout is a strong 300gsm card and is blank for your little one to draw their own face on and colour-in as they like so every puppet is unique
– finished puppet stands at approx 23cm (without the stick attached) – yep they’re that big!
* scissors – you’ll need to supply your own
* pencils/markers to colour – I’m sure you have plenty already
* imagination – this is a DIY pack after all – we’ll leave that up to your little one!
ZZ*Totz Founder, Hollie, is a Designer & a Mum and her Mum is a Teacher so our packs have been created to fit kids attention spans and include multiple educational elements as well as a whole lot of fun. Whilst creating and playing your kids will be working on their:
– hand eye coordination
– following instructions
– story telling
– role playing
As well as experiencing – self expression, freedom of choice, creativity, independence and play all whilst engaging their imaginations.
How great is that!!!!
Yes we love what we do and hope your kids do too.
All our kits are hand-made and have an approx 2-4 days production time from placement of order plus delivery time.
If your order is urgent please email email@example.com letting us know the date they are required.
Bulk orders welcome – please get in touch!
Designed, manufactured and packed in Melbourne, Australia, from recyclable materials.
ZZ*Totz from a Mum with an idea to encourage kids to make things with their hands, imagine and have some fun!