Our Doctor puppet kits were designed to be full of fun and a great way to get your little ones being creative. Let your kids create their own community hero and stories of looking after their patients and saving the day!
A great way to explain what is happening in the world right now and the role our Doctors are playing!
* Doctor Paper Puppet pieces
* Instructions (easy to follow including both pictures and words for your little one to follow at their reading level)
* Mess Mat (yep we’ve thought of this for you!)
* PVA Glue stick (just enough for the activity – not to cover the house!)
* Paper Stick to hold puppet up to hours of play
* Custom glue dot designed to make sure above stick stays put
– person cutout is a strong 300gsm card and is blank for your little one to draw their own face on and colour-in as they like so every puppet is unique
– puppet pieces are 125gsm coloured paper to withstand all the colouring and gluing your kids can give them
– finished puppet stands at approx 23cm (without the stick attached) – yep they’re that big!
* pencils/markers to colour – I’m sure you have plenty already
* imagination – this is a DIY pack after all – we’ll leave that up to your little one!
ZZ*Totz Founder, Hollie, is a Designer & a Mum and her Mum is a Teacher so our packs have been created to fit kids attention spans and include multiple educational elements as well as a whole lot of fun. Whilst creating and playing your kids will be working on their:
– hand eye coordination
– following instructions
– story telling
– role playing
As well as experiencing – self expression, freedom of choice, creativity, independence and play all whilst engaging their imaginations.
How great is that!!!!
Yes we love what we do and hope your kids do too.
All our kits are hand-made and have an approx 2-4 days production time from placement of order plus delivery time.
If your order is urgent please email email@example.com letting us know the date they are required.
Designed, manufactured and packed in Melbourne, Australia, from recyclable materials.
ZZ*Totz from a Mum with an idea to encourage kids to make things with their hands, imagine and have some fun!