Lets get our Christmas craft on!
* Rudolph and Gingerbread Man Paper Puppet pieces
* 2 x Easy to follow instructions (includes both pictures and words for your little one to follow)
* 2 x Mess Mats (yep we’ve thought of this for you!)
* 2 x PVA Glue sticks (just enough for the activity – not to cover the house!)
* 2 x Paper Sticks to hold puppets in place
* 2 x Custom glue dots designed to make sure the above sticks stay put and lasts the hours of play ahead!
* 1 x A3 colour-in Christmas theatre backdrop so kids can put on their own puppet show
* 1 x A4 colour-in puppet show entry sheet
* 1 x A4 durable plastic button closure envelope to store puppets in to keep them safe from damage and ready to play next time
– puppet pieces are 125gsm coloured paper to withstand all the colouring and gluing your kids can give them
– finished puppet stands at approx. 18cm without the stick attached – yep they’re that big!
* imagination – this is a DIY pack after all – we’ll leave that up to your little one!
The perfect way to get the kids (and you) into the Christmas spirit. A great gift or stocking filler!
This pack is good for the littler kids too as there’s no drawing involved – only sticking and playing
ZZ*Totz from a Mum with an idea to encourage kids to make things with their hands, imagine, play and have some fun!